Who Are Worldwide Migration Partners?
Worldwide Migration Partners are registered attorneys and migration agents in the United States and Australia. We are experts in U.S. and Australian visas, permanent residency / green cards and citizenship.
The company was founded in 2015 by Melissa Vincenty, a U.S. Immigration Lawyer and registered Australian Migration Agent.
Melissa has over 25 years experience in international migration law with a significant amount of her legal career spent representing victims of human trafficking.
Worldwide Migration Partners have continued to grow from strength to strength, and today we employ an amazing team of dedicated Australian Migration Agents and U.S. Immigration Lawyers with decades of experience in some of the largest law firms and legal jurisdictions in the world.
What Services Does Worldwide Migration Partners Offer?
Worldwide Migration Partners is uniquely positioned with both registered Australian Migration Agents, and U.S. Immigration Lawyers on staff that have extensive legal experience in both countries. We offer consultation and legal case management services, including but not limited to the following areas of migration law, visas and residency;
U.S. Immigration Services
Worldwide Migration Partners U.S. Attorneys and support staff help individuals, investors and businesses travel, work, relocate and immigrate to the U.S. through;
- Non-immigrant work visas such as the E-3 Visa for Australians in a specialty occupation;
- B-1 / B-2 visas;
- Investor visa options such as the E-2 for establishing a business in the United States;
- Waivers of Inadmissibility for criminal convictions for denied admissibility through ESTA, immigrant and non-immigrant visas;
- O-visas for applicants of extraordinary talent and P-visas for short-term work in the United States;
- Immigrant visas through investment, family, or marriage;
- U.S. permanent residency (green) cards.
Contact us to discuss U.S. Immigration and visas with an expert U.S. Immigration Lawyer located in Australia.
Australian Migration Services
Worldwide Migration Partners also specialises in providing in-bound migration and visa services to Australia through our experienced Australian Migration Agents. We work with clients for all Australian visa types including,
- Australian Partner visas including de-facto and marriage based visas;
- Work visas including skilled migrants, training and assessments and employer sponsored visas;
- Family and children visas;
- Parent Visas;
- Student and graduate visas;
- Bridging and vistor visas
- New Zealand family related visas;
- Australian Citizenship and permanent residency
- Working with U.S. Citizens or permanent residents wanting to emigrate to Australia
Contact us to discuss your needs with an Australian Migration Agent that specializes in Australian visas and immigration.
Where are Worldwide Migration Partners Located?
WMP Australian staff are located in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide and Brisbane. We provide services to clients all throughout Australia and are available to help clients all over the globe with any Australian migration or United States immigration need.
WMP U.S. based staff are located in New York, Los Angeles and Honolulu to ensure our U.S. clients can reach and communicate with us in their preferred U.S. time zone. We are available to our local and international clients face-to-face, over the phone or via email and video chat.
*Please Note - our offices and in person consultations are strictly by appointment only, subject to availability and / or consultant location. Please call to discuss and book an appointment.
Need a Specialist in U.S. or Australian Immigration?