Registered Migration Agents - Australian Immigration Law Specialists
The registered Australian Migration Agents at Worldwide Migration Partners help those looking to live and work in Australia by providing visa and permanent residency assistance, legal guidance and support. We have extensive experience and understanding of complex Australian immigration law and can provide assistance in the following areas:
- Australian skilled migration visas specifically for migrants who are able to make a significant contribution to the Australian economy.
- Partner visas including de-facto relationships.
- Family visas including classes for children and parents.
- Australian work visas including skill shortages, training and business employment and investment purposes.
- Student and graduate visas.
- Australian Citizenship and permanent residency
- Temporary entry visas into Australia for a specific event or purpose.
- We also offer specialist services for ex-pat U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders and New Zealand permanent residents looking to reside and work in Australia.
Australian Visas and Permanent Residency
What is a Registered Australian Migration Agent?
A registered migration agent can legally assist with the process of an Australian visa or permanent residency and charge for their services.
The role of a registered migration agent in Australia is similar to that of an attorney. They can give legal advice in relation to Australian immigration and are charged with acting in their clients' best interests. A registered migration agent must follow a code of conduct, meet professional standards and keep up-to-date knowledge of Australian migration law and procedures.
Australian Migration Agents will be registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority. Worldwide Migration Partners has two full time Registered Migration Agents and a dedicated team of support staff.
Need Help from a Migration Agent located near you in Australia?
Help from a Migration Agent near you located in Australia?
Guidance and Support for Australian Visas and Immigration
Australian Skilled Visas
- Skilled Independent Visas (Permanent) (SC 189 Visas)
- Skilled Independent – New Zealand Citizen stream Visas (Permanent) (SC 189 Visas)
- Skilled Nominated Visas (Permanent) (SC 190 Visas)
- Skilled Regional Visas (Provisional) (SC 489) – State Nominated and Relative Sponsored
- All State Government Nominations
Australian Work Visas
- Business Sponsorship Status Standard and Overseas Business Status
- Temporary Skill Shortage Visa – (TSS SC 482 Visas)
- Employer Sponsored Permanent Visas (ENS – SC 186 Visas) and (RSMS – SC 187 Visas)
- Temporary Short Stay Business Visas
- Temporary Activity Visas (Work Exchange, Entertainment, Research)
- Training Visas SC 407 Visas
- Temporary Graduate Visas SC 485 Visas
- All Skills Assessments – ACS, TRA, VETASSESS, EA, CPAA, AIM etc.
Australian Partner and Family Visas
- De Facto & Partner Visas 820/801 Onshore Partner Visa
- 309/100 Offshore Partner Visa
- Prospective Marriage Visas
- Family Visas and Child Visas
Australian Parent Visas
- Contributory Parent Subclass 143 Visas
- Contributory Parent Subclass 864 Visas
- Non-Contributory Parent Subclass 804 Visas
- Temporary Sponsored Parent Subclass 870 Visas
Australian Student and Graduate Visas
- Student Visas for primary school, high school, university, and TAFE
- Graduate Visas Subclass 485
Australian Visitors Visas, Other Visas, and Services
- Bridging Visas
- Tourist/Visitor Visas
- NZ Citizenship Family Relationship Visas
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) Reviews
- Public Interest Criterion 4020 (PIC 4020) Submissions
Australian Permanent Residency and Citizenship
Need help with your official status in the land down under? We work with select consultation and case management services for former or returning residents and can also assist in the transition to citizenship.
Australian Residents or Former Residents
Permanent residency holders living in Australia whose 5 year travel facility on their visa has expired can reapply through RRV subclass 155 and 157 resident return visas - or - subclass 151 former resident visa for former ADF personnel.
Citizenship by Descent: children of Australian Citizens born overseas can attain citizenship through descent. Citizenship by Conferral: non-citizens of Australia can apply for citizenship after meeting eligibility requirements.
Australian permanent residency or citizenship require multiple eligibility criteria to be met relating to periods of residency, health and character requirements. Worldwide Migration Partners experienced Australian Migration Agents will work with you through the processes required to ensure a strong and complete application is put forward to the Australian Department of Home Affairs.
Need help with Australian Residency or Citizenship?
Need help with Australian Residency or Citizenship?
Australian Migration and Visas -Consultation and Case Managment
As ex-pats ourselves we understand the stress and confusion that can come with migrating overseas. Worldwide Migration Partners experienced Australian Migration Agents strive to provide a complete and in-depth service that takes all the stress, worry, and hassle out of your visa, residency or citizenship application process and makes your transition to Australia a success.
Worldwide Migration Partners experienced team of Registered Australian Migration Agents will:
- Clarify your options and potential scenarios surrounding your case through an initial consultation.
- Work through and agree on the class of visa - or - path to permanent residency that would offer the highest chances of success, and discuss current timelines.
- Assist you in collecting the proper documentation to mount a strong case to Australian authorities and the Australian Government.
- Correctly classify the application and ensure requirements are met prior to lodgment.
- Prepare and submit all forms and documentation on your behalf as authorised Australian Migration Agents.
- Communicate with all relevant authorities on your behalf during the processing of your application and keep you informed of updates.
- Monitor the entire migration process and work with the requests of governing bodies to ensure your application is processed within regulatory guidelines.
- Provide support post visa issue or permanent residency success with follow up enquires or transitions to alternate visas or residency within Australia.
Need an expert in Australian Visas and Residency?