How Can We Help?
Worldwide Migration Partners experienced U.S. Attorneys and registered Australian Migration Agents are the best people to be working with on Australian and U.S. visa applications, Australian residency and citizenship and U.S. permanent residency green cards.
We've helped thousands of our clients achieve success with their visa and migration needs through our consultation and case management services. Let us know - how can we help you?
These sessions are held over the phone or via video chat with an expert in Australian / U.S. migration law and are for clients who want to look at options available for their visa or permanent residency situation.
- Work directly one-on-one with our Senior U.S. Lawyers or Australian Migration Agents.
- Discuss and receive legal advice specific to your circumstances.
- Consultations are a flat rate with the cost depending on the complexity of your situation, law being discussed and preparation time required of the Lawyer or Agent. These sessions typically run between 30-60 mins but we do not set a time limit.
- We guarantee in the session we will clarify all complex terms and processes, answer all your questions and assess the pros and cons of different paths to achieving positive immigration and visa processing outcomes.
We work out which immigration path or visa is going to work in your specific circumstances and we take care of everything.
- Follow up after an initial consultation to work through all details of your case, strategize and decide on a plan of action.
- Preparation of paperwork, applications and petitions with direct oversight and processing by Worldwide Migration Partners.
- Clients under case management have direct access to your Senior U.S. Attorney or Australian Migration Agent at any time for information, updates or further questions.
- We navigate challenges along the way, keeping you informed and staying focused on getting your visa or migration path through in the most friendly and efficient manner.
- Rest assured no matter which step of the process we are in - our extended team of experts are on it!
Why Work with Worldwide Migration Partners?
Worldwide Migration Partners are specialists who only work in Migration Law in Australia and the United States.
- We have a track record of getting it right and decades of experience in some of the largest legal jurisdictions in the world.
- We have legal staff employed in both the United States and Australia. We were founded by ex-pat United States Citizens who migrated to Australia and hold dual citizenship. You will be dealing with an organization that possesses a nuanced understanding of both Australian and U.S. legal, administrative and political systems.
- We do not outsource. Your consultation and case will be handled from start to finish by our expert U.S. Attorneys or Australian Migration Agents and our experienced Australian and U.S. based support staff. In cases that require external consultation, we utilize our trusted network of partners and verified experts in specific fields of professional practice.
- Working with us will ensure your application is effective, complete, every box is checked and the unexpected is prepared for.
- We know the ins-and-outs of visas and residency for the U.S. or Australia better than anyone and hiring us for consultation or case management will provide you with expert legal advice, strategic planning and comprehensive support resulting in the highest chances of a successful outcome.
- We offer a range of service levels with flat rate consultation and case management tiers. We do not charge by the hour - we set a rate for our service components to an agreed outcome.
- We work with with everyone from individuals who require assistance with their visa or residency needs to small business to multinational companies who require ongoing consultation.
- We are available to help you in person, over the phone, via email, or via video chat. We work in both Australian and U.S. time zones, which means our specialists are available during Australian and U.S. business hours.
Migration law is complex and any mistake can create difficulties, delays and in a worst case scenario make a visa application or permanent residency petition untenable. Work with an expert from the outset who will give you correct, up-to-date and relevant advice and be in the best position for success moving forward.
Ready to Get Started?