Visas and Permanent Residency in the U.S. and Australia
Worldwide Migration Partners has helped thousands of our clients achieve success with their visa and migration needs in Australia and the United States and have we have complied this FAQ with articles and information relevant to specific areas of immigration law.
We work with clients in every state in Australia - NSW | VIC | QLD | ACT | SA | WA | TAS for all services related to;
- Australian visas, citizenship and immigration help for all foreign nationals currently residing in, or coming to Australia.
- U.S. work, study or investment visas, permanent residency green cards or other immigration needs for Australian Citizens and foreign nationals to the United States.
- Waivers of admissibility and criminal matters in relation to entering the U.S.
- Australians who want to work in the U.S. in a specialty occupation.
We work with our United States clients in their time zone regarding all domestic U.S. immigration issues such as;
- Permanent residency sponsorship and green cards for spouses or family based green card petitions.
- Clients wanting to go to the U.S. for work and ongoing employment.
- Companies and business looking to hire foreign nationals in the United States.
- U.S. Citizens who are intending to come to Australia for work or permanent residency.
What Can Worldwide Migration Partners Help With?
We are in a unique position with experience working in both U.S. and Australian immigration and legal systems, giving us expert insight into migration between Australia and the U.S.
Reach out to us with your questions and book a consultation to discuss your specific legal circumstances.
Need a specialist in Australian or U.S. Visas and Immigration?